Saturday, March 15, 2014

Xlibris thiefs!!

I have published two books with xlibris as you probably already know Already Smythered and Sea Salt. I paid $3000 for each plus $ 3000 for advertising Already Smythered. I have had problems looking at the royalty page since may 2013. I called them now and then last year to get answers that the 'report isn't ready' and they are updating the website. I sent an email in November last year to ask about royalties again. They said to call around the end of january2014 which I did and they told me report will be ready at the end of February. Since the end of February I've been calling them every day to get confusing messages about the third and the fourth quarter ( since may 2014 aka 'report is ready, you did not sell or report isn't ready). I sent a complaint about these messages. One of the 'post publication representatives' has sent an email saying that 'they are still working on the fourth quarter'. I called the next day and so on but he didn't reply. I sent a complaint to his supervisor. He didn't reply. Just to get a call from the 'marketing consultant' last night to ask for another$8000 for marketing even though report has shown no sales since may 2013.   He was trying to convince me that I did a 'wonderful job' and I need to sale this book to the book investors 'lets not look at the individual sales at the moment'. But they messed up. I've seen the real report and it has shown sales for about a Hal a minute. Nobody wants to talk about that report.
They've been rude, manipulative thiefs. I've tried to go on the complaint pages and I left few messages however they have my email password and they might have some control over my online chanells so I'm calling all who have experienced similar with Author Solution especially with xlibris to join me. I want to sue them I'm sure there's other people with the same burden on their back! Please let's do something about this leave me your names and let's sue them.

Yours gratefully

Mickey

No comments: